- 2 tsp butter
- 1 large piece sourdough bread
- 2 tbsp Rockhouse Cardamom & Pear Chevre
- 1/2 pear, thinly sliced
- 1 fig, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp herbs & greens, finely chopped (arugula and rosemary here!)
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Drizzle of honey
- Sprinkle of red pepper flakes and sea salt
- Melt 1 tsp butter in a cast iron skillet on medium high. Once sizzling, add the bread. Reduce heat to medium and fry until golden brown, ~4 min. Flip and repeat, using the remaining 1 tsp butter. Remove from pan.
- While still warm, spread chevre evenly over buttered toast. Add sliced pear and fig and top with your choice of chopped herbs, honey + olive oil drizzle, and seasoning to taste.