These cranberry goat cheese pastry bites are the perfect combination of sweet and savory. Made with Cranberry Zest Fresh Chevre, made in Newborn, GA, these bite-sized snacks are the perfect appetizer to make and bring along to any holiday gathering, party, or even as a late-night treat.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Creates 30 bites
- ½ a box of puff pastry
- 8 oz Rock House Creamery Cranberry Zest Fresh Chèvre
- ¼ tsp. of kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. of dried thyme
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup of whole cranberry jelly
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- In a bowl, whisk together the cranberry zest chèvre, salt, thyme, and egg.
- Unfold the puff pastry rectangles and cut each three piece sheet into 30 individual squares.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray, then add each puff pastry square.
- Spoon in about a tablespoon of the cheese mixture on top of each square, then cover with about ½ a tablespoon of cranberry jelly.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then serve and enjoy!